miércoles, 28 de noviembre de 2012

An InfoGraphic that summarizes some of subjects covered in the ISACA Valencia Congress about Cloud

Once again let me show an InfoGraphic copied from cloudtweaks.com that in some way summarizes some data that I believe every IT manager is thinking about currently (at least that’s my experience and I checked it in an ISACA Congress I participate last Friday, November the 23th).
It’s based in a survey that RackSpace commissioned to McLaughing and Associates on April 2012. The interviewed were 500 IT decision makers working for entities (business or organizations) that use Cloud Computing.
While the survey shows that 83% of them really believe that Cloud has done its organizations more effective, also 86% of them are worried about vendor lock-in. Other aspect that was covered in the Congress have also their data in the statistics: 60% are seriously concerned about Rogue IT, and so on …
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario